Joe Monti

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

More Updates

As you may have noticed, there have been a few more changes to the site. The first and most obvious is the falling snow (if your browser is capable). Its something I made myself, and I'm pretty proud of it :). Also, I added a 'View Source' link at the bottom of all pages. There are a few pages that cant be reached using this link, but most of them are there. Creating that was quite a task because I needed to hide my MySQL password (you'll noticed its replaced by *'s) and I also wanted to make links to any pages that were included by the page being viewed. So with the help of Mr. Regular Expression I was able to accomplish this. You can also view the source of the View Source page if you like. Remember, this site is GPL'd so feel free to use any of the code on this site. Just don't look through my code to find vulnerabilities and break my server ;) Because I will find you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home