Joe Monti

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Summer Concert Series: Lollapalooza

For this show I was only there to see Queens of the Stone Age and Audioslave. We got there kindof early to see what they had going on besides the bands, but wasn't much impressed.

The first band we saw was Queens of the Stone Age. They were amazing, playing stuff from all their albums, which I was hoping they wouldn't spend most their time on songs for the deaf. The only sad part is that few people were really into them until they played No One Knows. The radio and MTV is way too powerful. Oh well, its their loss, and didn't seem to effect the band. It would have been nicer to see them in a smaller venue, I'll have to keep an eye out.

The next band I was there for was Incubus. They sucked. I guess I don't listen to the radio enough. Everyone else seemed to like it, but I wasn't impressed at all.

Audioslave was really good, but a little watered down. I was really only there because of Rage Against the Machine and Soundgarden. I still had a great time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home