Joe Monti

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

New Domain

This site has a new domain name, joemonti.org. After being bounced around from joe.tgpr.org to jmonti.no-ip.org because of Adelphia blocking port 80, the bastards, I decided to place more emphasis on this site, instead of piggy backing off of tgpr.org. Is this a move to get rid of tgpr.org? Not likely, I've got about a year left on the registration, but who knows when that comes up for renewal.

I got a great deal on the domain name from go daddy. I also got an email address from them, joe@joemonti.org. The whole package is about half what I was paying before through Yahoo! Domains, $18/yr as opposed to $35/yr. With Yahoo it was also a pain in the ass to renew my domain, and they offered very little options. So things are looking better. Maybe I'll move tgpr.org next year if I decide to keep it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home