Joe Monti

Friday, December 02, 2005

Site Redesign

A massive redesign has been released to the world. It's an attempt at a css-based design (and with as little tables as possible) and I'm trying out some things that may or may not work quite right in your browser. But we'll see. Let me know if you have any problems.

In addition to the redesign I've decided to go with an official blogging service [blogger]. This wasn't as painless as it sounds. I've had to streach their system to the limits to get their service to generate the pages I need to fit in my site. But I think I have things working as they should.

I'm still tweaking the site here and there, and working on a banner/logo for myself. So bear with me through this transition, and bring on the feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home